Here at Hyperakt, things move pretty quickly. We work on upwards of 15 client projects at a time, we have a wing at our studio focused on internal passion projects, including On the Grid and Lunch Talks, and we run a co-working space called Hyperspace. We’ve got a lot of balls in the air, and we’re seeking a rockstar studio manager to ensure the studio runs with utmost efficiency. We’re looking for someone who is self-driven, curious, and who has ambitions of becoming a producer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Plan team events, including team breakfasts, birthday lunches, volunteer opportunities, and cultural outings
- Keep the office running! This includes maintaining our existing subscriptions, ordering office supplies, and keeping track of studio spending.
- Manage Lunch Talks, including collaborating with vendors, speakers, and attendees
- Maintain Hyperakt’s social media presence on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and strategize about how to improve our online presence
- Help the Managing Director recruit talent, including designers, strategists, and producers, as needed
- Manage On The Grid by communicating with global curators and our internal teams
- Act as project manager for small projects
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have experience with social media platforms and knowledge of how to promote across various media
- You knows the right questions to ask and when to ask them
- You’re extremely organized, have a great attention to detail, and require little oversight to complete tasks
- You’re driven by curiosity and a desire to always improve and do better
- You have a passion for social impact and connecting with our community
- You have superb organization and attention to detail
- You have extremely strong verbal and written communication skills. You’re well-rounded and exhibit a high level of emotional intelligence
- You believe that design is a force for good
- You have good vibes
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and have some work experience – internships are okay!
Hyperakt offers competitive salaries, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and the opportunity to work in a friendly, passionate, relaxed environment. We have a beautiful, two-story studio in Gowanus with a full kitchen, ping pong, group birthday lunches, optional yoga every other week, and Lunch Talks, intimate conversations with some of the best and brightest in the industry hosted at our studio every month.
Hyperakt is a social impact design agency that helps changemakers tell their stories. We work exclusively on communications projects for international organizations that ensure education, health, safety and dignity are basic rights available to everyone. We create brands, websites, and data visualizations for smart people with incredible stories and experiences. Our clients include Ford Foundation, UNICEF, Gates Foundation, Google, Sesame Street, NYC Mayor’s Office and Bloomberg Philanthropies.
To apply send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com